CEPS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of CEPS, in consideration of Article 6.8.2 of CEPS Statutes is calling for an Annual General Meeting to be held at ICCS, Bois De Rose, Room 1 on Saturday 21st of May 2016, starting with registration at 08:30am.
The proposed Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome by CEPS Secretary
- Adoption of the AGM Agenda
- Review and Adoption of last CEPS AGM Minutes Meeting
- Matters arising
- Presentation and adoption of Chairperson’s Report
- Presentation and adoption of Secretariat Report
- Presentation and adoption of the Audited Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Presentation and adoption of Commissions Report
- Election of Socio-Economic Commissioner
- Motions and Resolutions
Election of Commissioner
Note that there shall be one vote per organisation. It is preferable to designate one person to vote on behalf of the organisation.
In case your organisation wishes to propose suitable candidates from your organisation for the positions of Socio-Economic Commissioner, the candidates should be part of the two representatives attending the meeting.
Only CEPS Accredited Members having Full Membership Status and that are in good standing with their membership dues and other membership requirements shall be allowed to participate and vote at the AGM.
Confirm participation by calling Miss Dodin on 4325550 / 4325552
Deadline for confirmation and submission of motions is 4pm, Wednesday 18th of May 2016