POST: Communication and Membership Manager
Responsible to the Chief Executive Officer
The Communications and Membership Manager has the responsibility of effectively addressing the overall and specific communication and networking needs of CEPS internal/external clientele and stakeholders. Within the membership portfolio, the CMM delivers an accreditation programme based on institutional standards.
Outgoing, customer friendly, able to manage people of different orientation, professional eloquent, knowledge in Civil Society.
- Preferable a University degree in communications
- Or Diploma in communications
- Have at least five years experience in communications
- Literate in Microsoft program, publisher, website
- Experience in legal framework
Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Closing date: 2nd June 2017
Please send a letter of interest with CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Citizens Engagement Platform Seychelles
P O Box 885
Or by e-mail: email@example.com